- 4INCH IN LINE GROW TENT FAN: Use this Inline Fan As Exhaust Fan, Intake Fan, Carbon Filter Fan or Light Fixture Cooling Fan in Your Grow Tent. This Fan Fits All 4″ TerraBloom Carbon Filters And 4″ Air Ducts Seamlessly.
- INLINE FAN TECH SPECS: Airflow 188 CFM, Power 60W, Current 0.85A, Speed 2400 RPM, Built-In Fan Motor Speed Controller, ETL Listed. 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Against Any Manufacturing Defects. This Inline Duct Fan Is Not Suitable For Applications with Ambient Air Temperatures Over 140Â°F, Hot Environment Will Deform The Impeller And Trigger Temperature Safety Sensor Causing Fan To Stop Operating.
- VARIABLE FAN SPEED CONTROL: This 4 Inch Inline Fan is equipped with Built-In Speed Controller in Its Power Cord. The Controller Allows to Reduce The Speed Of The Fan From 100% to About 60% of Max Output. This Allows Speed Adjustment to Control Airflow, Energy Consumption And Noise Level Output.
- 4″ DUCT FAN DESIGN AND INSTALLATION: This 4″ Fan Is Made from Black ABS Plastic. It Weights Only 4.2 Lbs. And Can Be Easily Mounted to The Ceiling Of Your Grow Tent Using Ratchet Hangers Or Zip Ties. This Fan Attaches Seamlessly to All 4in TerraBloom Carbon Filters And Other Equipment With 4 Inches (100mm) Duct Openings. DIMENSIONS: 11.5″ (L) x 8″ (W) x 8″ (H), 4.2 Lbs.
- WALL INSTALLATION: When Installing This In Line Fan To a Wall, Always Attach Supplied Mounting Bracket (Indicating Airflow Direction With An Arrow) to The Wall First. Once Mounting Bracket is Screwed Into The Wall, Click Fan’s Legs into The Mounting Brackets Openings. Bracket Openings Are Different on Each Side Allowing Fan To Install Only in 1 Direction. If You Need To Remove/Relocate The Fan and Mounting Bracket From The Wall, You Can Remove Central Section Of The Fan (Motor Section)
4″ Inline Fan – 188 CFM Exhaust Duct Fan, Built-in Speed Controller, ETL Listed.
TerraBloom 4″ Inline Fan (Model TB-MFIF-4) is a versatile mixed flow in-line duct fan for a wide range of ventilation applications. Its primary use is to exhaust or intake air through ducts and use with Activated Charcoal Carbon Filters (Scrubbers) to eliminate orders in grow tents or indoor gardens.
When using this unit with a filter, attach the fan as close to the filter as possible, pull air through the filter and out of the desired area (instead of pushing air into the filter). Keep the amount of elbows or turns in the ducting to the minimum. Each turn/elbow in ducting reduces the airflow output by 10-12%.
This ventilation fan can also be used as an intake fan to supply fresh air from the outside, as well as mitigate unwanted moisture and stale air in the attics and basements. Due to its compact dimensions and light weight this duct fan is easy to install.
This inline fan has removable central assembly to make maintenance and cleaning easier. To take out the central section fan, pop up grey buckles and twist the central section by 30° while keeping the side shrouds in place.
TB-MFIF-4 Fan comes with a variable speed controller built into the power cord, which allows to select speed of the fan anywhere between 60% to 100% of max output. To prevent AC motor from overheating selecting speed at less than 60% are not advisable, built-in speed controller does not allow for selection of speeds less than 60% of maximum output.
4″ Inline Fan with AC Motor, Plastic 4″ Inline Fan with EC Motor, Metal 4″ Silent Booster Fan, Plastic 4″ Inline Duct Fan, AC Motor, Metal 4″x16″ Carbon Filter with 2 Pre-Filters 4″ Booster Fan, AC Motor, Metal Type Of Motor AC EC – Energy Saving Motor AC AC N/A AC Airflow (CFM) 188 160 47 188 Up to 350 100 Speed Controller Variable (60%-100%) Variable (0-100%) Sold Separately Variable (60%-100%) N/A Sold Separately Power Use at Full Speed 60W 18W 9W 87W N/A 18W Recommended Use Exhaust and Intake in Indoor Gardens and Commercial Spaces, Heater Line Boosting, Carbon Filter Applications, Laser Cutting Smoke Removal Exhaust and Intake in Indoor Gardens and Commercial Spaces, Heater Line Boosting, Carbon Filter Applications, Laser Cutting Smoke Removal Intake or Exhaust in Small Areas with Low Noise Requirements. Exhaust and Intake in Indoor Gardens and Commercial Spaces, Heater Line Boosting, Carbon Filter Applications, Laser Cutting Smoke Removal Odor Removal and Air Purification in Indoor Gardens and Grow Tents Intake or Exhaust in Small Areas with Low Noise Requirements ETL Certification ✓ ✓ N/A ✓ N/A ✓